The Roman Road

  • For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
  • For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
  • If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Romans 10:9
  • For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13

Monday, July 6, 2009

Hi,
Today we are learning to deal with the new form of pain medication and just waiting to see the doctor. Hopefully everything will fall in line for us to leave this week and get Tim in a rehab hospital. I guess the holiday got in the way and slowed things down; but we know that God is in charge and things happen for a reason.
Also today I'm trying to keep in mind Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.

I'll let you know as soon as I know something,
Suzi

2 comments:

  1. Hi all...I just want you to know that although I just figured out this whole "blog" thing (if I really have) my thoughts and prayers have been with you throughout this whole ordeal. I think of you all often and my heart goes out to you. Hang in there and remember you have many people like me that care sooo much about you!! Hopefully you get this, I'm not a computer genius..just want you to know I think of you all every day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to all who care for Tim,
    What great verses you have listed! I keep praying that we all will learn what the Apostle Paul said he learned in 2 Corinthians 12. Truly it is only by the grace of Christ Jesus that we can more than just except the stuff he calls us to endure. If you're like me, applying what he did is a moment to moment affair and I readily admit I often fail when the burdens seem too heavy to bear. But, praise God, recovery is always possible as the Spirit helps me get back to where He has called me to be, declaring once again, "Yes! His grace is sufficient in this trial, this agony, this mess we are in."
    May the strength of the Spirit of Christ continue to be a reality for you and in you.
    Uncle Eldon

    ReplyDelete