The Roman Road

  • For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
  • For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
  • If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Romans 10:9
  • For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Good Evening Everyone,

Hope your day was great!
The doctor changed the kind of morphine Tim's taking to 2 pills of slow acting morphine every eight hours. It took one and a half to two hours of really bad pain before it TKO'd him. I think I could have a brass band in here and he wouldn't know it.

Hopefully he'll be awake enough tomorrow to do his homework (exercises) and see the physical therapists.

Okay, I just wanted to say Hi! before the day ended.
Seeya!
Suzi

1 comment:

  1. Ahh Suzi, it is so very evident that God is carrying you thru each moment. I place you all in His lap constantly (as so many are.) To understand is impossible, but I can tell you one thing for sure, your blog is touching hearts. I sit here with tears running down my face cuz I want to be near you so very much, but I know it is prayers that help you the most, so I promise to continue...and continue. I haven't commented cuz I didn't want to be all "blubbery" and "snot slinging" but ya gotta know we are HERE FOR YOU. ALL of you. God's peace is in you. It is evident you know...You are never alone. Kiss Timmy's forhead for me and tell him I'm holding him SO close. Great Physician, hold him now with healing comfort. I trust You for this and believe with everything in me that Your plan is for wholeness and hope. Continue to carry my family, each precious one.
    Much love,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete