The Roman Road

  • For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. Romans 3:23
  • For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:23
  • But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
  • If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Romans 10:9
  • For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. Romans 10:13

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hi,
just wanted you to know that we're back to the same old grind up here on the fourth floor: wake up, wait for the doc, wait for physical therapist, ask for pain meds, etc. I must say, Tim is being a real trooper about all this. He even puts up with me when I say it's time to sit on the edge of the bed. He's doing really well. Most of the swelling in his upper body is gone except for the right arm. I think because he can't use his right arm very much. He is still carrying alot of fluid on his lower body. I'm sure as he moves more & more, that will go away also.

He still is not strong enough to stand. I guess that will come in time.

More as I know it,
Suzi
Thanks for your prayers - they are really needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment